Our Price Manager is a centralized pricing and market data approach that supports today’s complex pricing and valuation requirements. We collect and store pricing data from multiple sources (e.g., data vendors, broker files, spreadsheets, text files, etc.) and provide an interface for managing prices and defining pricing rules to comply with firm-wide pricing policies and workflows.
Price Manager is a global repository of pricing and market data developed to support the complex pricing & valuation requirements of today’s managers. Price Manager automatically collects and stores pricing & market data from 3rd party data sources for analyzing time series price information, price variances, price sources, and creating custom pricing rules based on firm-wide policies and compliance requirements. Price Manager allows hedge fund managers to implement, track and audit official pricing policies to be in full compliance with investors and auditors.
Price Manager provides the following benefits:
- Comprehensive user interface for analyzing current and historical pricing information
- Pricing Rule designer for creating custom pricing and valuation rules
- Complete audit trail of all historical prices, valuation rules, and pricing sources
- Standardized adapters to all leading market data providers (e.g., Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, IDC, Markit)
- Fully automated pricing workflow from data collection to downstream posting
- Complete pricing and compliance report library (e.g., price variances, price exceptions, etc.)
- Automated reconciliation of internal pricing with 3rd party service providers (e.g., fund administrators, prime brokers, valuation services, etc.)
- Message-based posting infrastructure with web services API for integration to downstream systems